The Chiltern Young Walkers are part of and funded by the Ramblers. When you have enjoyed three walks and want to keep coming please join the group by becoming a member of the Ramblers. It costs £35 per year with no extra charge to join our group. Concessionary discounts are available.
Details of how to join are under Become a member on the Rambles Website. To make sure you join our group, please check the "Your Group" section has Buckinghamshire, West Middlesex and Milton Keynes in the 'Area' box and choose Chiltern Young Walkers in the 'Group' box or write BU51 for the group on the paper form.
You can also join (or renew your membership) using your Tesco Clubcard Vouchers. Just print off the form, fill it out, adding and highlighting at the top you want to join our group and send it off with your vouchers.
Why join us
- Go on any of our walks and any Ramblers group walks nationwide
- Weekends away and other members-only events
- Quarterly magazines published by the Ramblers: Walk, packed with gear and book reviews, stunning photography and exciting features. South-East Walker, with news and information from local Ramblers groups.
- 15% discretionary discount at Cotswold Outdoor and some other outdoor stores by presenting your Ramblers membership card.
- Public Liability Insurance cover when you lead a walk for us
- Support national Ramblers campaigns
Already a Ramblers member and not in our group?
How to renew
If you are an existing member, you can renew your Ramblers membership online or use the paper form you will have received in the post. You will need an account on the Ramblers website in order to renew online.
We recommend that you set up a direct debit to ensure that your membership doesn't lapse and we don't have to keep asking you to renew!